This is a unifying thread for the team and not an imposed schedule. It is necessary to adapt the schedule in function of the children’s rhythm, especially for the „babies“, while however trying to maintain some important moments: singing, nursery rhymes, small activities.
- 7h30-9h15: Gentle welcoming of the childeren and of the people who accompany them.
The first contact is important as are the written and oral exchanges (contact notebook) between the team and the parents on the child’s conditions (awakening time, breakfast, diaper change, general condition..). It is a calm moment when the children play freely in the different corners or in which they participate to small and easily manageable activities. Cuddles, a primary need, don’t have a specific time.
- 09h15 - 09h20 : small snack if necessary
- 09h20 - 09h30 : the room is put back in order, toilet stop for some
- 09h30 – 10h00: regrouping, singing and nursery rhymes (and at the same time individual diaper change)
- 10h00 - 11h00 : proposals of activities
- 11h00 - 11h30 : toilet stop, cleaning of hans, preparation for the meal
- 11h30 - 12h30 : meal, toilet
- 12h30 - 13h00 : preparation for the children’s nap, storytelling
No arrivals between 12h30 and 13h30
- 13h30 - 15h20 : welcoming of the children and parents
- individual waking up of the children, diaper change
- individual or group activities, free games.
- 15h20 - 15h30 : the room is put back in order
- 15h30 - 16h00 : regrouping, singing and nursery rhymes, toilet stop and cleaning of the hands
- 16h00 - 16h30 : snack, toilet
- 16h30 - 17h30 : activities and free games
- 17h30 - 18h30 : moment of calm and of maximum adaptation to the child’s needs and condition (storytelling, small games)
- 18h45 : the room is put back in order